Here's some more pictures from our trip. Here you can see the outrageous entrance fee to the national park. It probably wasn't any good anyway.There is Anna and Erin and I in front of some of the chocolate hills. There are hills that are more spectacular than that, but they were still not quite worth all the hype.


That building way down there? That was Nuts Huts. We took this from up the mountain on the other side of the river, high up. By the way, the picture in the other post with a tiny house you can barely see up the mountain? That was halfway to the caves. we were very exhausted.
Erin and Anna are hanging out on the porch of our bungalow at Nuts Huts. Cool place, no?

And then Erin and Anna are with their guitars that they got custom built for them.
Hey Laura-I put a link to your blog on ours, hope you don't mind my family reading about you. If you do mind, let me know and I will take it off. If not, see you in Bohol in October!
ReplyDeleteScott
Hi Laura,
ReplyDeleteWe love the view of the Nuts Huts from above! And also the pics from the river walk. What a beautiful place!
I'll sign you up for 'special music' @ First Plymouth when you return. You can play your harmonica.