March 12, 2015

San Fransisco/Berkeley - Final day!

More sightseeing happened on Monday!  Dana, Henry, and I went into a different part of San Fransisco and saw more interesting sights!  We went to Golden Gate Park, which, interestingly enough, is not by the Golden Gate Bridge.  We walked around inside the park, and visited the Japanese Tea Garden. It was peaceful and lovely.  Also a bit expensive.  But mostly lovely.
Me, Dana, and Henry at the Japanese Tea Garden

I asked if we could walk to Alamo Square and see cool old Victorian houses, so we did.  There were so many awesome houses on the walk!! I loved seeing the old Victorians.




Alamo Square

It was an excellent trip, beautiful weather, fun sights to see, and great to spend time with good friends.  Also Dana cooks really good food! I can see why people want to live here.

No comments:

Post a Comment