I've been quilting like crazy! Here are some recent quilts I've made:
 |
Baby quilt for my friend Michaela's baby, Ciannaleigh. This one was foundation paper pieced.
|
 |
I made a quilted sweatshirt just for fun! This is also foundation paper piecing.
|
 |
I made these small succulent wall hangings for my friend Ben for his birthday. These are foundation paper pieced, too.
|
 |
I finished this quilt top for Brian for his birthday in October, but didn't finish the whole quilt until January. The pattern is by Elizabeth Hartman, and the hummingbird is an FPP pattern I bought on Etsy. I used the same scrap fabrics from Orion and Aurora's quilts, plus some new fabrics.
|
 |
I made this quilt top for myself more than a year ago, and finally finished it up. The pattern is Elizabeth Hartman, and I used what scraps I could from Orion and Aurora's quilts.
|
 |
In the year+ it took me to finish this quilt, I dived deep into Foundation Paper Piecing, and I LOVE it. I made all these small blocks on the back of the cat quilt from FPP patterns, to represent things about me. This quilt is mine!
|
 |
I made this toddler quilt for my friend Ellory's son, Felix. The pattern is from Running Doe quilts and I used all kinds of truck and car fabric on it. This is the first quilt I made using a plush throw blanket for the backing, and I loved that. I will do it again for sure.
|
 |
I made this wall-hanging sized quilt for a challenge from a local quilt shop. They gave me a bunch of scrap fabric, and I chose this FPP pattern from Juliet van der Heijden using at least 75% of their scraps. It will hang in their shop for the month of April for customers to vote on their favorite challenge quilt.
|
 |
Here's the back of the butterfly quilt.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment