June 28, 2006

Animal News

Well, some great news. The rooster is gone! I'm sure it's not gone forever, I think cock-fighting season is starting up, and maybe it's gone somewhere for training. But it doesn't wake me up at 5am anymore!

Also, I found an animal I like. Baby goats! They are so cute and so friendly. This one wanted to nuzzle the camera so much i couldn't really get a picture. Man, they are cute, maybe I'll get one someday. The problem is what to do with it when it grows up, because I don't particularly love adult goats.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:10 PM

    As you are learning, Laura, kids are easy to love. As they grow older, it sometimes takes more effort(I am, of course, speaking only of goats).

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:02 PM

    We got to spend some time around goats in Australia. They were very pretty, and get the funniest expressions on their faces. I also enjoyed listening to them noisily chew.
    If you get one when you come home... I'll visit it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:02 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:02 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:03 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:05 PM

    EGAD!!!! What did I do to get all these copies??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:16 AM

    Laura,
    It's Marla, Phoebe's old pal. She sent me this blog sight and told me you were the first Ely to make a positive animal comment! Goats are so cute and I myself have one.You can visit when your tour of duty is over.I have been reading your stuff here and I think you maybe are not having the best of times!It will all be good to look back on later when you are elsewhere. I can't believe you are an adult now. Where did the time go? I have to go feed the animals now!
    Love to you, Marla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry, Marla, but none of us will ever love animals as much as you do. You'll notice I only said I enjoyed the baby goat. And only one time. I don't think this means I'm an animal person now. : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha. Okay Wanda, I deleted your extras, no worries. And I don't really think I'll get a goat in America. I suppose it's possible I'll get one here. But not likely.

    ReplyDelete