Here's something I'm glad no one saw me do. But I will share the story with you guys. Every morning when I get up for school, everyone else has either already left the house or is still sleeping. So I prepare my own breakfast. Yesterday I made myself oatmeal. There are two canisters on the sideboard, one i knew had sugar in it. But I opened it up, and there was no more sugar. The other canister had red sugar in it. Red sugar is pretty good, I think I like it better than white sugar. So I thought I would put red sugar on my oatmeal. I didn't put too much, because I'm always thinking about cavities, and how sugary all the food is here. Well, the oatmeal did not taste right. It tasted kind of sweet, but mostly wierd. I t

hought "what did I just put on my oatmeal?" I opened the canister and tried the red sugar. And found out it was iced tea. yum, iced tea oatmeal.
Okay, and here are some pictures of some kids at my school crossing the 'bridge' from one classroom to another, after heavy rains last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment