July 13, 2006

Hair

Here is Ryan, my older host brother. He said to call him 'Kuya' which means older brother. He calls me 'sis'. But I just call him Ryan. He shaved his haid the next day after I took this picture, he said his mom and his aunt ganged up on him and made him cut it. HMM sound like anyone we know?

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:57 PM

    Hey, we did NOT gang up on Brian to cut his hair or shave his sideburns. He did it voluntarily- you can ask him! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:17 PM

    Ryan looks as interesting as you described him.
    Erin has mentioned the similarities between the names and hair of Ryan and Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:21 PM

    We want to know what happens to the birthday cake in the previous posting. Nobody eats it! What happens? Is it cardboard?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:29 PM

    'You Will Go to the Moon'
    Laura, this book is amazing! I loved it and enlarged the photos to really explore it. I was 8 in '59. This book was in the public library, though I never saw it, it was an amazing trip to the past (and future).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wanda - apparently the birthday cake gets put in the fridge for the birthday kid to eat whenever he or she feels like it.

    also, I went back to the park to look at the rizal statue for you and see who the blue lady is, but the plaque is in Tagalog, so I couldn't read it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom, if you want to leave a comment as someone other than anonymous, just click OTHER and type your name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:45 AM

    Laura, leave your mother alone.
    - Yaw

    ReplyDelete