January 10, 2021

Foster Cats I Have Known- Luna!

I thought it might be nice to do a little write-up of each cat I've fostered. At this point, I've fostered a lot, and I'm starting to forget a lot of them, so this way, I will be able to remember them! 

Luna!
 

I'll do posts that group them, but this first one was my first foster cat- Luna Lovegood! Luna belonged to my friends Lindsey and Brian and their kids, and when I lived in Tucson for grad school, they lived an hour or so south of me, in Patagonia, AZ. I fostered their cat when they went to teach abroad in China (I think? Might have been Korea that time), so I had Luna from November 2013 to the end of the school year in 2014. Lindsey and Brian and the kids returned and took her back.

Luna was a big fluffy cat who liked belly rubs and hiding out in her forts. (Yes, I made her forts.) I have to think she sprawled out belly up like this because it was SO DANG HOT in that apartment. It really was very hot in there. 

Waiting for a belly rub? Wishing she had less fur?

She was a big fan of the computer and printer.

She also enjoyed the bathtub.

Hiding under the covers


Here's a fort I made her, she loved this fort.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are doing this! Didn't Luna have 6 toes on each foot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's right! She was polydactyl!

      Delete