Okay, quick descriptions of the pictures. Carlos was our tour guide at Intramuros, an old walled city in Manila. He was HILARIOUS. Best tour of anything ever. Behind him is Boni, one of our PC Manila staff people.This is Ian, one of the guys in my hub site (Western Visayas) doing Videoke. It's just Karaoke, but it's called Videoke. It's HUGE here. They had it for us our first night at the hub site, and Ian loves it. He is also 6'7", which in the Philippines is just ridiculously tall. Around his neck is a miniature mask that they gave each of us to welcome us.

This is Anna, a girl in my hub site, and one of my friends. We were roommates at SEAFDEC, the campus we stayed at during hub. The room had A/C! And flushing toilets!! We get to go back in two weeks, and we're excited.
Hi Laura - I never noticed the comments option til just now, so I'm just saying hi and I like your blog. I know you can't always get to the internet, but we will be eagerly awaiting the next installment. Mom
ReplyDelete