This is my house! Everyone who knows something about houses says my house is really cool. My host father (who I have never met) is a visual artist so the house is covered with neat artwork. On the porch is my host-aunt Baby. The yard is really cool too, but my room is very small and hot.
While at SEAFDEC (our hub site) we had a barbeque on the beach one night. Kevin, a current PCV who leads our group, found this blue jellyfish. The little girl is Migi, one of the staff people's nieces.
Here I am with my host mother, Mommy Ann. This is at SEAFDEC, when he had just met.
Here is Pok, my host cousin. He is four, and he's hilarious. He talks to me a lot, but unfortunately I can't understand him. I always just say 'yea!' like with American 4 year olds I can't understand.
Here is our Hub group of Western Visayas. We are all freshly showered and dressed nicely to go meet the Barangay Captain, so we took advantage of it to take a picture. Here's who everyone is, starting with the big guy next to me. Front Row: Ward, Laura, RyAnn, Anna, Erin (Scott's wife), Alice, Erin D, Abby.Middle and Back: Ross, Allan, Eli (RyAnn's Husband), Scott, Ian, Tim, Sean, and Kevin.
No comments:
Post a Comment