Sometimes I forget I have this blog!
Here's some adventures I had this summer, mostly in July!
Crater Lake: July 2- 7
Adam and I flew to Medford, Oregon, to spend some time with his Uncle Jim. Jim took us to Crater Lake National Park, a Redwoods forest, the Oregon Coast for fireworks, on a jetboat tour, and to the cute town of Ashland. It was a great visit!
Below are some pictures from the trip, but I added them in reverse order, so just go ahead and scroll on down to the bottom and work your way back up here.
 |
| Breakfast by the river on our last morning |
 |
| Jet Boat tour |
 |
| Jim, Adam, me, and several dozen other people on the Jet Boat! |
 |
| This is a photo of a Peregrine Falcon, can you see it? Jim monitors falcon's nests. |
 |
| The Oregon coast! |
 |
| The coast was really chilly!! We watched fireworks from the beach, and also all the other people on the beach's fireworks. It was like a double show. |
 |
| It's so big! |
 |
| This is a felled tree!! |
 |
| Jim's house with a crazy sunset! |
 |
| Crater Lake |
 |
| Looking out at Crater Lake. |
 |
| Adam and Uncle Jim at a brewery near Medford |
No comments:
Post a Comment