September 24, 2025

Summer Adventures! Summer Camp

 La Foret: July 23-26

 When we got back to Denver, I went back to work, but Mom, Dad, Paul, Sarah, and the kids went down to family camp the very next day. I went to join them for Wednesday night through Saturday morning. I mostly just relaxed, read books, hung out with the kids, but I did lead a little class on how to use the Merlin birding app, which was a big hit! I also attended a class about cults, which was very interesting. 


There was a camp project to make a community quilt, and Aurora and I made a block for it!

Then we went to make bottle rockets

Red-tailed hawk on the porch

Orion took this picture of a relaxing moment- Paul sorting stickers, Me reading, and Aurora playing a game on her tablet. Orion's bike is in the background

Sarah doing giant bubbles with Aurora

 

No comments:

Post a Comment